Coal Wedge Wire Basket
Similar to the wedge wire screen cylinder and wedge wire screen tube, the Coal Wedge Wire Basket is also manufactured from V-shaped profile wires and various support rod. The support rod are resistance welded onto the profile wires to form a firm structure. Coal Wedge Wire Basket has a narrow top and a wide bottom, which is suitable for various centrifuge machines.
Coal Wedge Wire Basket is a very important component of centrifugal liners. The wedge wire screen basket commonly has flange on the bottom or top. It is connected to the machine by bolt and nuts. Sometimes, there are flanges on both the top and bottom of the Coal Wedge Wire Basket.
Material (Support Customization)
Low Carbon Steel Wire
High-Manganese Steel Wire
Stainless Steel Wire 304,304L, 316, 316L
2205 austenitic stainless steel
Product Specification(Support Customization)
1. Slot size: 0.3 mm – 1.0 mm.
2. Profile wire: 1.5 mm × 4 mm, 2.2 mm × 3.5 mm, 2.2 mm × 4.5 mm, 2.8 mm × 5 mm, 3.1 mm × 6 mm, 2.8 mm × 6.5 mm, 3.4 mm × 7.5 mm.
3. Support rod type: triangle wire, round rod, flat bar or wedge wire.
4. Basket diameter: 500 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1300 mm, 1530 mm.
5. Basket height: 300 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm.
- Firm structure.
- Good mechanical property.
- High strength.
- High load capacity.
- Outstanding filtering performance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Wear resistance.
- Temperature resistance.
- Low maintenance.
- Durable and long service life.
Coal Wedge Wire Basket has outstanding screening, filtering and dewatering performance in various applications.